RULES OF PLAY
1. Grand Prize Draw will occur at 10:00am EST on Thursday, September 16, 2021 at Special Olympics Ontario Inc. located at 65 Overlea Blvd, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario, M4H 1P1. The grand prize winner will be awarded a 2020 Harley Davidson Street Glide valued at $28,403.31.
2. Early-Bird Draw will occur at 10:00am EST on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at Special Olympics Ontario Inc. located at 65 Overlea Blvd, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario, M4H 1P1. Prize is $500 Harley Davidson Gift Card.
3. Ticket purchase options are 1 for $20, 3 for $50, 8 for $100. A maximum of 7,000 tickets will be sold.
4. Ticket purchasers must be in the Province of Ontario at time of ticket purchase.
5. Ticket purchasers must be at least 18 years of age. Tickets cannot be purchased in the name of persons under 18 years of age.
6. Tickets are eligible for all draws remaining at time of ticket purchase. The ticket purchase receipt is also the official raffle ticket.
7. Complete draw results to be published at www.HarleyRaffle.ca.
8. A winner’s ticket purchase implies consent for Special Olympics Ontario Inc. to release their name and likeness for promotional and official reporting purposes.
9. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days by contacting Special Olympics Ontario at 1-416-447-8326 x 260 or email@example.com
10. Staff and Board of Directors of Special Olympics Ontario Inc; owners, management and employees of Bump Worldwide Inc., are not eligible to purchase tickets.
11. The grand prize is awarded on an unconditional ownership basis inclusive of all taxes, freight charges, pre-delivery inspection (PDI) costs and dealer fees. Winner of the Harley Davidson must take delivery of motorcycle as awarded and is responsible for licensing and insurance from the time of delivery/ownership.
12. A valid ticket is receipt and proof of purchase.
13. Only valid tickets are eligible for the draw.
14. Charitable tax receipts cannot be issued for ticket purchases.
15. Winning ticket number, and name and place of residence of the winner(s) will be recorded and announced in a timely fashion after each draw.
16. Prize winners will be notified by Special Olympics Ontario Inc. by phone and/or email immediately after the draw(s). Such notification will include information about the prize claim process.
19. Visit www.HarleyRaffle.ca. for list of winners.
20. Direct all enquiries to or call 1-416-447-8326 x260.
21. In these Rules and Regulations, and in all electronic or printed material related to this lottery:
a) “AGCO” means the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario;
b) “Charity” or “the Charity” means Special Olympics Ontario Inc.;
c) “Harley Raffle”, “Harley Charity Raffle”, “Harley Lottery for Charity” and “Harley
Lottery Raffle” are synonymous terms used to identify this lottery;
d) “Harley Lottery System” means the AGCO approved electronic lottery system
designed by BUMP Worldwide Inc. and operated by Special Olympics Ontario Inc.
for the conduct of this lottery;
e) “Harley Lottery Ticket”, “Harley Charity Lottery Ticket” and “Harley Raffle Ticket”
each mean a valid ticket participating in this lottery;
f) “Dashboard” means the Dashboard component of the computer-controlled system
designed by Bump Worldwide Inc. for the conduct of this lottery;
g) “Draw” means the random selection of a winning ticket number by Special Olympics Ontario Inc. using the Harley Lottery System;
h) “Player” means a person who is eligible to participate in this lottery in accordance with the Rules and Regulations;
i) “Prize” means the consideration or item identified by the Charity that is provided to the winner of a draw in return for the purchase of a valid ticket;
j) “Ticket Number” means a unique numerical sequence randomly issued by the Harley
Lottery System as set out on a Valid Ticket;
k) “Valid Ticket” means a Harley Lottery ticket issued by the Charity that is not void;
l) “Winner” means the person who is the bearer of a winning ticket and who satisfies all conditions established by the Charity to claim the prize;
m) “Winning Number” means the number of a valid ticket selected as the winner during a draw,
n) “Winning Ticket” means a valid ticket that bears a ticket number matching the winning number of a draw, and
o) Words in the singular shall include the plural, and words in the masculine gender shall include the feminine.
22. These Rules and Regulations are effective as of February 1, 2021.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline 1- 888 – 230 – 3505